[opencms-dev] creating internal links

Dirk Hartmann dirk.hartmann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:05:41 CET 2006

Hi,

I tried to create internal links für a navigation through the languages. So
for example I want to have a menu entry (all this is tested in modulesdemo)
named "Languages" on my english section of the website, where German and
French should pop up by MouseOver. My idea was to create a sibling, but that
ist not an internal link, but a "copy" of the other element.
Is there an internal link object that I can use?
Otherwise I have to make an external link and point it to my own webserver
with my own opencms installation... Sounds a bit silly, but what else can I
do to have the languages in my navigation drop down menu?

Greetz Dirk