[opencms-dev] module doesn't appear in system/modules

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 13 19:00:30 CET 2006

>> What is legacy admin?

Under View you have:

Explorer
Administration
Workflow

Legacy Administration <-------

;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Christoph P.
Kukulies
Sent: Freitag, 13. Januar 2006 18:45
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] module doesn't appear in system/modules

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 06:27:02PM +0100, Arash Kaffamanesh wrote:
> Chris,
>
> U can use the legacy admin for creating modules or you can create the

What is legacy admin?

> module yourself under /system/modules.

What you mean by "create the module yourself". You mean, create the
folders org.kuku.something myself.

I mean, corresponding to the way it works under 5.0 (I followed the book
on pp. 82 ff.), I tried that on 5.0 and it works fine. The module tree
is right there in system/modules.

Now I thought that would work under 6.0.3 similar. Only there is no
"magic wand" button, but there is "New Module" and I thought this would
have the same effect but obviously it doesn't.

> HTH,

Unfortunately not :)