[opencms-dev] Static Export problem with OpenCMS 6.0.3

Helen Huang HHuang at nrtc.coop
Fri Jan 13 20:46:39 CET 2006

Arash,

Thanks for your help.

I set the folder properties export=true and exportname=iptvexport and
published the folder and I am still not able to see the folder/files
under the export directory. I can do the static export successfully
using the "Start Static Export" link under Administration View, Database
Management, Additional Tools. But I don't want my user to go to the
Administration View to do the export every time they want to export a
file.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks again!

NRTC
Helen Huang
Software Engineer
2121 Cooperative Way
Herndon, VA 20171
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2121+Cooperative+Way&csz
=Herndon%2C+VA+20171&country=us>
tel: 703-467-1418

<http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.