[opencms-dev] Fwd: Changing datereleased attribute of a file/resource

indiana_x indiana_x at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 16 11:00:47 CET 2006

I think the function you need to invoke is CmsDriverManager.writeResource
which is called through (without testing)

    CmsJspActionElement e=...;
    CmsResource res=...;
    e.getCmsObject().writeFile(new CmsFile(res));

try this, if it soes not work, have a look at the sourcecode and find
the method you need to call :-)

I.Thomas