[opencms-dev] Change parameter locale temporarily

Luiz Carlos luiz at asmbusiness.com.br
Mon Jan 16 14:48:33 CET 2006

Hello all,

This is my first send at this forum. We´re using Opemcms to find a tool of
content management, but we saw some 'limitations' for ours applications.

I would like to know if is possible to define temporarily the locale, cause
I wont to use sibling, cause every time the user need create a new file, he
must to copy the file with sibling, and I wont this.

What i´m thinking: the user click at link 'Portuguese' of the page and go
to a jsp page. There a action define one cookie (i.e. locale = pt_BR), and
in the
template, I´ll look if cookie 'locale' exist, and, if exist, I change the
locale by that session.

Thanks in advance,

Luiz C. Nery – ASM Business
Webdesigner - Designer - Webdevelopment