[opencms-dev] Xmlcontent and locales

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Jan 17 15:16:54 CET 2006

Is xmlcontent intended to work differently from 'normal' pages when it
comes to handling locales?

It seems that while the default mechanism works for normal pages it does
not do the same for xmlcontent.

I.e. if I have a sibling without say danish content, then the english
content is presented even though it is on the danish part of the site
(controlled by the usual /en/ and /da/ folder with the appropriate
setting of the locale-property). So this works fine.

But for xmlcontent it does not seem to use the default english version
when there is no danish - rather it spews out ??? Title ??? and so on
for all fields when using contentshow. When the request locale match the
locale in the xmlcontent then everything works fine.

This is 6.0.0

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46