[opencms-dev] potential FCKeditor bug

Jon Mayes jon.mayes at pegasus-homes.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 11:51:53 CET 2006

Following my previous post re: embedding word documents in opencms
pages, I have discovered a potential bug in the FCKeditor module. On
copying & pasting a large word doc including hyperlinked TOC into the
editor it seems that the links in the TOC are being altered - this does
not happen with the MS DHTML editor; the links are converted correctly.

This link:

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/test2/manuals/pig2.html#_Toc104201
182

is transformed (and hence broken) into this by FCKeditor:

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/opencms/resources/editors/fckedito
r/editor/fckblank.html#_Toc104201182

Should I report this on bugzilla, or is it a limitation with FCKeditor
itself and nothing to do with the opencms development team?

Jon Mayes
Marketing & Business Systems
Pegasus Retirement Homes plc
Tel:
Fax:
Email: jon.mayes at pegasus-homes.co.uk

For more information on Pegasus please visit our web site at www.pegasus-homes.co.uk

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.