[opencms-dev] Opencms Navigation Modification

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:37:20 CET 2006

You can make navigation any way you want with a few lines of script.
Eg this will create
a bread crumb trail:

<%
{
	Iterator iter = navBuilder.getNavigationBreadCrumb().iterator();
	iter.next();
	out.write("<a href=\"" + cms.link("/") + "\">Home</a> ");
	while (iter.hasNext()) {
		CmsJspNavElement nav = (CmsJspNavElement)iter.next();
		out.write(" > <a href=\"" + cms.link(nav.getResourceName()) +
"\">" + nav.getNavText() + "</a> ");
	}
}
%>

Also remember that you can style LI tags any way you want with CSS --
I've even seen UL/LI being used to create horizantal tabs.

Joe.