[opencms-dev] How to export a site to another machine?

Thierry Collogne tcollogne at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:13:34 CET 2006

Hi,

I am fairly new to opencms. I want to create a site, but this site will be
created on a different machine that the one where the site will be
accessible from outside.

The website will first be developed on a develop server. When the first
version is done, the site needs to be transfered to an other machine where
it will be accessible from the outside and where it will be maintained.

In opencms I have found the feature for exporting a module, but how do I
export a site?
How do I get a site from one mahine to the other?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated,

Thierry