[opencms-dev] Please vote: We have installed OpenCms on the following DB ('s)

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Jan 19 22:30:19 CET 2006

OC-World,

Please provide feedback to the following feedback:

We have installed OpenCms on the following DB ('s):

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/entry.jsp?id=1137700188685
<http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/viewResults.jsp?surveyId=1137700188
685>

Current Results:
http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/viewResults.jsp?surveyId=11377001886
85

I hope we can find out too how many opencms installation exists at all
arround the world today,
maybe it would make more sense, to create a new voting page like this:

We have the following OpenCms installations for our:

*	Internet Presence Single Site
*	Internet Presence MultiSite
*	Internet eCommerce (integrated with a payment processor)
*	Intranet- Portal
*	Extranet Document Sharing or as TeamRoom

I think this would help to promote OpenCms too, as I guess OpenCms is
the Nr. 1 Java, XML Open Source CMS used in the world today:-)

What do you think?

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

By the way I had created a Voting for several Open Source CMS at, it
would be helpful if you would like to vote:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/entry.jsp?id=1132666059874

Resultpage: you will be redirected to the result page after voting.

Thanks OC-World,

Kind Regards,
Arash