[opencms-dev] What's wrong with this search script?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:47:38 CET 2006

I just want a search function on the website :-)  Obviously it must
work for the general public visiting the site (I use Apache to serve
the site as described in the OpenCms manual).

It's no good if you must be logged into OpenCms *and* remember to set Site="/".

In the mean time I've created a work-around by accessing the OpenCms
generated index directly using Lucene. But I would prefer to use the
OpenCms search code.

Joe.