[opencms-dev] Urgent: PostgreSQL and Static Export again

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 20 14:42:19 CET 2006

Hi PostgreSQL Experts,

please let me know which of u have voted for PostgreSQL on this
<http://www.pomegranate.de/en/voting/viewResults.jsp?surveyId=1137700188
685> page yesterday and today and if u use the static export with
postgresql and have faced some problems, please see my post yesterday to
this issue with the subject:

[Bug?]: PostgreSQL Static Export Problems

and give please feedback to me, directly or via this list.

The reason why I'm in hurry is that someone has to decide to use opencms
with postgresql (postgressql is only the ONE option for her) and the
static export doesn't work as it should for them, so if anybody can
confirm that he has faced the same static export problems with
postgresql or not, it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,
Arash