Fwd: Re: [opencms-dev] What's wrong with this search script?

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Fri Jan 20 16:51:09 CET 2006

Joe,

I checked the search on the admin-panel, but it works as expected and like the external search-JSP.

> I'm assuming that search JSP scripts are like any other JSP and can be
> located anywhere within a website. Or is there something special about
> search scripts? Eg do have have to be located in /system/modules/....

No, my JSPs are in the sites-tree.

> ?  Or maybe this is some sort of permissions issue?

Hm, which rights have Guest-Users on the pages which should be found?

> BTW: here excerpts of my search config in case I've done anything
> stupid there. As mentioned above, the index *is* being generated.
> (Software configuration is OpenCms version 6.0.2, Tomcat 5.5.9, jdk
> 1.5.0 on Linux).

We're running OpenCMS 6.0.3, tomcat 4.1.x and JDK 1.4x. Maybe an issue fixed with 6.0.3?

> index config:

...was unfortunately bombed. Maybe resend it as an attachment.
Best regards,

Uwe König