[opencms-dev] What's wrong with this search script?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:53:12 CET 2006

Manual rebuilding has no effect.  I've been looking at the source code
and I believe
this line (around line 679) in org.opencms.search.CmsSearchIndex is
the root of my problem:
                        if (hasReadPermission(cms, doc)) {

I need to verify this and if I'm right try to understand what might
cause hasReadPermissions() to return false.

Joe.