[opencms-dev] Top Navigation - how to layout?

Dirk Hartmann dirk.hartmann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 01:40:05 CET 2006

Hi there again,

how can I customize the layout of the "headnav" div? In the CMS I only
find in modules/...templateone/elements/nav_head.jsp the tag:

out.print(cms.buildNavigationHead(cms.key("link.home"), "navtop",
"navspacer"));

What I found out is that "navtop" is the class what is use from the
stylsheet and the class of the generated div. Where can I have a look
into the implementation of this div? Where is the source file? I'm
searching and searching, but I can't find it... Do I have to edit the
bean or class? Is there a possibility to do it via the editor in the webgui?

Greetz and thx Dirk