[opencms-dev] Problem updating collector.date and attribute:datereleased in XML doc

Costas Balatos (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 23 11:28:04 CET 2006

Hi list,

I have the following mappings in a XSD schema (just as in Opencms articles demo):

Using this mappings when I create/update a XML i got the property:collector.date updated the attribute:datereleased is not updated.

I also tried the folowing mapping

In this case when I create/update a XML i got the attribute:datereleased updated but not the property:collector.date (I get the same results for the opencms demo)

Can somebody help me with this strange behaviour?