[opencms-dev] Finding differences between two history versions

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jan 25 11:44:24 CET 2006

The next version 6.2 does have a graphical "diff" like comparison for 2 file
version. This feature is already available in the 6.1.x development branch
in CVS.

The 6.2 binary release is planned for end of this quarter. A public beta
will be available in February.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior