[opencms-dev] Users should not be able to create files in a folder.

Jan Meier jan.meier at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jan 25 15:48:38 CET 2006

Hi,

I want that my users are not able to create new files in a special folder but
they should be able to edit the content of the existing files and publish
them.
How do I have to set the permissions to get this working?

I changed the permissions of a folder that the group is not able to write to
and gave the group all permissions to a file in the folder.
But this did not help, the user was not able to change the content of the
file.
How can I realise this?

Regards
Jan