[opencms-dev] need urgent help - 6.0.4 installation as ROOTfailsalways

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Jan 25 19:10:25 CET 2006

Ok. I asked you before about mysql version, anyway, I think you have to
install first on 4.1 and then dump and reimport the stuff to 5.0 and
reconnect your jdbc url to 5.0.

By the way, some guys have reported that they have got it installed on
5.0, but as I know it is not yet officially supported through Alkacon
Software, so what's wrong with 4.1?

HTH,
Arash