[opencms-dev] is possible create new category of user profile?

simone.bortolaso at libero.it simone.bortolaso at libero.it
Thu Jan 26 10:37:51 CET 2006

Hi all,
migrating from opencms5.0 to opencms6.0 was one necessary step for performance and stability.

Now, we are fighting with user definition because our platform requirements. Infact it require:

1- User Administrator:
For all platform.

2- Local Administrator:
For a single site or project(root Folder: /sites/default)
System root ( /system/modules.....)

3- ProgetManager/User/Guest ecc....

My developer team has the possibility/ability to built the step 2 if someone (ei. Alexander Kandzior) confirm that it doesn't exist in opencms6.0 and follow our activity.....

thank. Simone Bortolaso