[opencms-dev] nested contentload

Siegfried Puchbauer siegfried.puchbauer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:10:20 CET 2006

Are you sure that an XPath in the following format works?
SomeElement[1]/NestedElement[1]

my experience was that only such xpaths work:
SomeElement[1]/NestedElement
SomeElement/NestedElement[1]

its possible that it works in 6.0.4 ... i haven't tried it so far

2006/1/26, pascal.hollenbrock at bayerbbs.com <pascal.hollenbrock at bayerbbs.com
>:
>

> Hey Cristina,
>
> you have to adapt the element-description to the level of the nested
> content they can be found in, e.g.:
>
> <!-- nested level 1 -->
> <cms:contentload ...>
>     <cms:contentshow element="FirstElement[1]">
>     <!-- nested level 2 -->
>     <cms:contentshow element="FirstElement[1]/SomeNestedElement[1]">
>

> What you did was:
>
> <!-- nested level 2 -->
> <cms:contentshow element="SomeNestedElement[1]">
>
> In this way however the system does not know which element to address.
> Therefore you have to add the absolute "nested path".
>
> Regards,
> Pascal

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Siegfried Puchbauer