[opencms-dev] UTF-8 in Title and NavText properties of resource types

Spyros Michas spyros_h at hydroex.gr
Thu Jan 26 17:54:34 CET 2006

Similar problems came up just a few weeks ago. Check the archives.

Chances are you have not set up your database properly. Make sure that your
tables' character set is UTF-8. Also remember that from Mysql 4.1.x and
onwards, columns within the same table might have different character set
than the table default.

Spyros Michas