[opencms-dev] Problem using TemplateOne '_configuration'

Maximilian Renkin mxrenkin at gamma.co.at
Sat Jan 28 02:57:48 CET 2006

I am experimenting a bit with TemplateOne.

* I created a new microsite 'test1' (defining a extended folder, type
'microsite')
  within /sites/ (having /sites/test1/ then).
* I changed some colors in the _configuration/configuration_css
* Looking at the index.html created by me, using Template
  '-OpenCms Template one' gives the expected results in workplace preview
* Publishing this Microsite and looking at the same page, published
  version, the colors defined by me are ignored and the original
  TemplateOne ones are shown

Content (subfolders, some files) seem to behave correctly regarding content,
only (as far as I analyzed for now) the local css is not respected.

Is there a trick known to get the right results, did I make a mistake, ...?

Thanks for any hint

Max Renkin