[opencms-dev] VFS target "/path/filename.jsp" was alreadyincluded earlier

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 1 11:10:33 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:54:36AM +0000, Jonathan Woods wrote:
> Maybe this is obvious, but... it sounds like some kind of recursion.
>
> Jon

I saw this "multiple inclusion" error a couple of times when doing first
steps experimenting with jsps.

Not knowing the exact context under which this happens in your case,
I remember that changing the template property and attaching it to a different
property, like template-elements, was helping in my case. (so to say, abusing
a property for that purpose).

You should probably supply more information and an example to
repeat the effect in case it should be fruitful for others to
participate in understanding the problem.