[opencms-dev] Search doesn't find indexed xmlcontent content

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:18:33 CET 2006

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for your hints. I actually found and used another solution: to
register the custom xml content as a type in opencms VFS.

The procedure is described here:
http://synyx.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=625

Scroll to DasLight Sep 19 2005 message, where it says:
"Now that you have created a simple XSD the next step is to have it
show up in New -> Structured content. (If the XSD does not need to be
able to be selected from OpenCms then you can stop here)".

I found out that that step is needed to have the content correctly indexed.

Regards,
Alessandro Magnolo