[opencms-dev] CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException

Sourav Ghosh souravindia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 12:24:23 CET 2006

Hey this may sounds a very stupid problem, but  I am very new to this field.

  While trying to browse my published "news article" listing  page from an external browser.
  Though it is visible from offline/online projects.

  Getting exception in opencms.log......................

  ERROR [ina.core.ApplicationDispatcher: 704] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/sites/default/Article_Test/".
  etc...etc...

  Browser showing...

  Internal server error...500

  Pls help!!