[opencms-dev] Exception static export

Martin Rioux martin.rioux at crim.ca
Fri Feb 3 21:28:04 CET 2006

I don't know if I understand that question. Here's my config...

 <staticexport enabled="true">
  <staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler</staticexporthandler>
  <exportpath>export</exportpath>

 It happen in Administration View-> databaseManagement -> Start Static
Export.

 The export  folder is deleted but now it's not created anymore.

Thanks