[opencms-dev] NavImage property disappears across export/import

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Feb 4 09:53:13 CET 2006

I don't know if I did something fundamentally wrong but I'm noticing some
strange behaviour during export and reimport of a module.

Yesterday I continued working on a top_nav element in
/system/modules/org.company.frontend/elements

The navigation iterates a couple of folders to which I attached (in addition
to the NavText now a NavImage with a path ../resources/Home.gif for example.

When I exported the module via the module export tool and reimported it to
my notebooks' OpenCms system (to continue work over the weekend :-)
all the NavImage entries were gone.

The .gif files themselves were located in

/system/modules/org.company.frontend/resources

I don't know whether maybe the relativ path is wrong (it worked on the
source side). But maybe at module import on the destination side
the resource wasn't yet there. But on the other hand, why should a
property simply disappear across an export/import?