[opencms-dev] Download content-type problem

indiana_x indiana_x at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 5 13:05:36 CET 2006

Hello, all.

When I upload into download gallery file with excension .jar, it is
automatically uploaded as "text" file type.
Even when I change this to type "binary", the file is always opened into
browser, not downloaded.

Similar problem I have for ".properties" file, where the file type is
"text", but it always opens as html page in the browser,
e.g. losing all plain text formatting.

can you please give me some hint how to solve this ?

My configuration is OpenCms 6.0.2, MySQL 5.0, Tomcat 5.5.12

thank you
I.Thomas.