[opencms-dev] unwanted code insertion in the Wysiwig-editor

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 5 17:10:01 CET 2006

Strange, for one I noticed that each time I flip between the
<> text/visual mode in the Wysiwig editor, I get a
  or <b /b> (or was it <br /br) inserted.
Anyway, what is more annoying is that an initial piece of code
that looks like this:

   <select name="menu1" onchange="sitemapJump(this)">

becomes:
<select name="menu1" onchange="function onchange(event) {

    function onchange(event) {
        sitemapJump(this);
    }

}">

And with every editing (by using the red wonder box online editing button)
another

    function onchange(event) {
        function onchange(event) {
               sitemapJump(this);
        }
    }
is added so that after a couple of
edits the code grows and grows to unrecognizability despite from usability.

How can this happen?