[opencms-dev] developing modules: how to quickly publishJava.class files?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Feb 6 11:17:06 CET 2006

I'm about to get seriously stuck into solving this problem too.   One thing
which occurs straightaway is that you could ensure Tomcat is set to reload
webapps on modifications - for development only - and then you could tickle
Tomcat into reloading by 'touch'ing the right web.xml (or however it is that
it detects modifications).

Jon