[opencms-dev] relation between contents

Villani Marcello marcello.villani at netikos.com
Thu Feb 9 09:03:16 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have a questions to ask, as I am a total newbie..!

The problem I have is to create an association between different
contents, for example categories (sport, news, finance) and
articles(talking about sport, news and so on)!

I made the xsd files for both my content types, and now I am able to
create artcles and categories. What I am not able to do is to put a
relation between them. Usually I would use, in the article insert form,
a "<select>" with as many "<options>" as many categories I have, but I
can't understand how to do it!

Anybody can help me? Is there a better solution?

Ciao!

Marcello