[opencms-dev] JavaScript Error on Mozilla 1.5 (insert buttongallery)

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 9 15:38:10 CET 2006

Carol,

I assume you are using the HtmlArea editor for editing. This editor has a
bug in Mozilla, it does not return correctly if text is selected in the
WYSIWYG area or not. Did you try to select a text and insert a download item
from the gallery on the selected text?

As HtmlArea is considered as a "dead" project, I suggest to use the new
FCKeditor module for OpenCms, which is available for download on
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/modules/index.html. After
importing, restart your servlet container or re-initialize the workplace.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner

http://www.alkacon.com -  http://www.opencms.org