[opencms-dev] errorCode=404, location=/opencms/handle404

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Feb 9 20:02:14 CET 2006

Glad it worked.  I came across it accidentally, but maybe that's because I
never rtfm!  I spent an hour wanting to thump something because my
(semi-automated) environment build process seemed to not be working, then I
tried the set-up URL and everything worked regardless.  It's been the same
every time I've built an environment since then, and I'm pretty sure I'm
starting from a clean slate.

If you mean the URL - this is probably documented in install.html in the
distribution.  There's also a tell-tale folder 'setup' underneath the
opencms webapp directory.

I notice that beta 2 is out.  Here we go again!

Jon