[opencms-dev] imageOps problem

Tane Potaka tane at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 00:06:52 CET 2006

Thanks Dmitry. That fixed the problem!

I am also having another problem with imageops.

I have created thumbnails in my news page. The scaled images show up
fine while I am logged into OpenCms but won't show up in the published
site. The scaled  thumbnail image doesn't seem to export.

Is there anything I need to do to get this to work?

Thanks,
Tane