[opencms-dev] rewrite names on static export

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Feb 10 15:26:47 CET 2006

Hi,

with opencms 5 it was possible to manipulate the name of statically
exported files before they were actually written.
In opencms 5 you did that by defining a regexp-based ruleset like
"exportrules", "dynamic_exportrules" etc and that worked pretty well.

I am looking for a possibility to do something similar with opencms 6. I
have looked at the static export documentation and configuration, but
have found no indication of such a possibility.
Is this feature gone after the re-implementation of static export?

If this feature does not exist anymore: does anyone have enough insight
into the export to indicate how much would have to be adjusted in order
to do that?

Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Christian