[opencms-dev] French translation & available modules (workflow, online workplace and notifications system)

Frankinet Philippe p.frankinet at nsi-sa.be
Fri Feb 10 15:33:27 CET 2006

Dear,

Do you know if there is a french translation available (OpenCms 6.0.4) ?

We are also looking for modules, commercial or opensource :
1) Online Workplace
    Authenticated users may drop files (XML, Word, PDF, ...) into
OpenCMS, without using the built-in workplace . Files are controlled by
Editors before they are published.
    This workplace is a simple "drop" folder or a more complex structure
(subfolders, permissions, ...)

2) Notifications
    Users want to be notified by email (once per week, once per month,
...) that new content was published.

3) Workflow
    We know that OpenCms already includes a small workflow engine.
    But what we are looking for is a "editorial" workflow : editors add
or modify content, projecManagers are notified, they publish the content
or ask some modifications, ...

Best regards,

Philippe.