[opencms-dev] search index programmatically

Dick Verghese dverghese at adtworld.com
Mon Feb 13 06:54:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Can any one help me in finding a way to update the search index
programmatically ,

when ever I need to put a single  article  into the searchindex,

don't want to reindex but update the index with a program.

Thanks

DICK

Advanced Digital Technology
P.O Box 32725
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Telephone:-    +971-4-2868101    Fax:-   +971-4-2869101
www.adtworld.com <http://www.adtworld.com>

This message, together with any attachments, is confidential, is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain
information, which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this E-mail and
inform us.