[opencms-dev] OpenCms version 6.2 BETA available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Feb 13 18:02:46 CET 2006

Sebastian,

> I wonder what the Decorator and Parser tags are for
> exactly? Could you shed some light on them?

These tags can be used to add post-processing of generated HTML.

For example, we used it in a project to automatically add <abbr> tags around
"known" abbreviations in a page, and to add special "style" tags to <a href>
tags depending on the href target.

> Is dev_6_0_1 still the CVS branch to commit against for contributions?

Yes, until the 6.2 final is released.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior