[opencms-dev] problem publishing data

Brad Clemmons Jr brad.clemmons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:04:10 CET 2006

Hi all,

I finally got our installation up and running but ran into a problem
this morning.  While working in the Workplace Manager we can see all
our docs and site pages etc...in offline mode.  However,  If we switch
to online after publishing, we cant get to any of the pages we
published.  We get 404 errors:

A system error reading a resource occured!
Server error 404
Not Found
The requested resource
"/opencms/opencms/sites/default/"sitename"/index.html" was not found
on the server.
Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark.
If you followed a link on our site, please try it again in a few minutes.

If we switch back to offline in the workplace, we are able to get to
the same page fine with no errors.

-Brad