[opencms-dev] CmsJspActionElement cannot be resolved to a type

Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com Sabir_Muhammad at aac.com
Mon Feb 13 19:55:09 CET 2006

That did not help. I just have a static page that I created from the
explorer view. I can open the page by clicking on it within explorer and
it opens up in IE with the following URL:
http://(ip_address)/opencms/opencms/sites/default/AAC/index.html

However, when I try to open this URL directly by copy-paste on the web
browser (to see how its going to look like to end users), I get this
error:
"The requested resource "/opencms/opencms/sites/AAC/index.html" was not
found on the server"

First I thought it was because I was not publishing it. But even after
publishing it, I get the same error. Another person on this forum has also
reported the exact same issue. Someone replied to him saying that you have
to move your new folder to "default" and it should work. I am already
working in "sites/default".

Thanks

"Jonathan Woods" <jonathan.woods at scintillance.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
02/13/2006 01:48 PM
Please respond to The OpenCms mailing list

<opencms-dev at opencms.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [opencms-dev] CmsJspActionElement cannot be
resolved to a type

Chris -

Just the import line, really.  It needs to include
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement; so e.g.

 <%@ page import="org.opencms.jsp.*" %>

but I guess you've worked that out by now!

Jon