[opencms-dev] Head image doest appear, permission problem?

Andreas Heinecke andreas at objectinc.de
Tue Feb 14 15:27:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I encountered a strange problem. My OpenCms is configured for multi site, the
site I working on has a seperate URL, as it is usual. I reconfigured some
permissions for the folder where my site resides, so that only the persons
that are allowed to see this site.
Now my problem, in the offline mode everything works fine, I'm able to see the
site as it should be, but publishing and switching to the online mode there
is the head image missing. Maybe a permission problem?
The head image resides in /system/galleries/pics/mysite/headimage.jpg
Is the normal website guest not allowed to see this image? But the permissions
for the group "guest" are set to "r v".

Does anybody of know any pointers to a solution?

Any help is much appreciated.

Andreas