[opencms-dev] /* Creating Template Childs...

Wils wilson.neto at cesar.org.br
Wed Feb 15 22:57:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a jsp template, it has 1 table with 3 columns.
I defined this 3 columns with editable area.

I would like define another template to this 3 editables areas...But, the user can use the editor to change
the new page that use this template, but the changd values by user reflect only in page1.html but no in others pages...

Understand?

Sample

Template.jsp < has 3 includes with editable areas (this includes )

- page1.html     < using Template.jsp
- page2.html     < using Template.jsp
- page3.html     < using Template.jsp

The user access page1.html e change the value in the column 1 but this changed values no display in others pages?

Is possible?

Thanks.
Wils