[opencms-dev] Help for Lucene in Intranet / Portal

Ernesto De Santis opencms at colaborativa.net
Fri Feb 17 14:28:40 CET 2006

Hi Jorge

I don't understand your question.
You want to search in intranet and portal as two deferents index?
One search for intranet and another for portal.

If is it, you have two options:

1- configure two indexes. (easy and the best)
2- in your search add a QueryFilter filtering for path.

Ask again if need more details, good luck.

Bye,
Ernesto.