[opencms-dev] Edit, Publish : User permissions

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Fri Feb 17 19:31:54 CET 2006

Thanks for the answers.

But is not that I looking for, for example:

I have user A, and B.

And I have the folder "site".

If user A changes /site/index.html then B can´t publish this file

If user B changes /site/index.html then A can´t publish this file

Only the user that`s edit this File, can publish it...

I need that, because when many users are editing content in Opencms, and one
of he have "publish permission" want to public... always (in my case) want
to publish the files who him edits... not others that maybe are not ready.

Thanks a lot anyway,

Sebastian