[opencms-dev] Minimum set of required OpenCms modules?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sun Feb 19 07:43:24 CET 2006

When we get to the stage of building our client a clean OpenCms installation
with the modules and content we've developed, we want to include only the
modules which are absolutely necessary - but I'm confused about what this
minimum set is.

If I create a new OpenCms installation and leave out all modules which
provide any content I don't want, then I can't create resources with useful
types like JSP, xmlpage and so on.  Is it the case that these types are part
of, say, templateone, and not the base OpenCms package?

Jon