[opencms-dev] triple login

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Sun Feb 19 15:28:49 CET 2006

On one intranet site, I have an JNDIRealm (to OpenLDAP) and for the few
content managers, there are also user accounts in a db (PostgreSQL). In
  the OpenCms/Struts web.xml I have security-constraints set on
/opencms/* and /do/* . In apache I'm doing some rewriting to point
http://www.domain.com/* into OpenCms and http://www.domain.com/do/* into
  Struts. As an aside, I have multiple opencms (opencms_domain1,
opencms_domain2, etc.) in different virtual host blocks - this intranet
site is one of them. Works well except...

When I hit http://www.domain.com/system/login I get first my own form
for login (forced by the security-constraint in web.xml), and after
logging in I get the OpenCms form for logging in, and then after logging
in there I get my form for logging in again. It's the last one, the 3d
one I want to get rid of - without (yet) going to the Alkacon commercial
ldap integration offering to get a single login.

Ideas ?

--

Jack