[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.4 - Bug with "external Links in Firefox"?

Corsin Camichel cocaman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:20:52 CET 2006

Good morning list

I updated my OpenCms 6.0.0 installation to 6.0.4. Everything worked well and
the site is up and ruining again. But I came across a problem with Firefox
and external links this morning.
When I browse my site with Internet Explorer the external links work, but if
I browse the site with Firefox and want to change the language (yes, I did
this with external links) the browser receives and shows this data:

<head>
</head>

Please not this:
The response header from opencms contains this:

So the behaviour from firefox is correct. How can I change external link
types back to text/html?

Thank you in advance

Corsin

--