[opencms-dev] How to restrict the search

Thierry Collogne tcollogne at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:54:51 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am using opencms 6.0.4. I have implemented search functionality in my
website. The problem is that I would like to restrict the search.

I have created a new property "includeInSearch". If this is true, than the
page is shown in te results, otherwise the page is not shown.

But when I want to display the search results, this doesn't work.
Is there a way to restrict the search, instead of filtering the results,
like I do?

Thank you,

Thierry