[opencms-dev] Minimum set of required OpenCms modules?

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Tue Feb 21 15:09:50 CET 2006

Jonathan,

      Here are our installed modules:

And this is what our workplace looks like:

Note that OE is our site and Publishing is some helper jsps that I wrote
for publishing.  I didn't see offhand how to get rid of the modulesdemo
and release folders.  If I can't get rid of them, I may just set their
permissions to be disabled for all users but Admins.  Hope this helps.

Joel